Translate

Friday, May 23, 2014

My Story of DON'T TRUST AMAZON.IN

I am talking about my experience with amazon.in. I placed an order for a product on amzon.in which was a medical emergency for my 3 month kid.

But lot of promises but no action. It is only blaming game.

Following are excerpts of my frustrating experience with customer service team of amazon.


  1. Firstly when contacted  them to check if there is any possibility of speeding up delivery else I wanted to cancel the order. (Product ordered was medical emergency for my 3 months kid.)
    Amazon reply => Customer executive said will contact third party seller to speed up the delivery (Be delivered on Tuesday 20th May). So I trusted. Checked next day but no progress seen.
  2. Second contact as there was no progress on shipment.
    Amazon reply => The customer executive told me delivery is managed by third party seller and we don't have any control. (If shipment is managed by third party why I was charged by amazon.in for shipment when that seller offers free delivery for products costing more then 500 INR.) This is cheating
  3. Third contact was on chat. I posted all details and status of my order including summary of previous communication.
    Amazon reply => First question was "which product order you want cancel?" In fact I had not mentioned anything about cancelling order. Without reading messages properly how a customer service person respond like that. This is careless and callous attitude. Tired of her attitude I made a phone call (Fourth contact). 
  4. Fourth contact Customer service executive along with floor supervisor promised to make delivery happen at earliest and give me feedback on phone. But they didn't. This is again careless attitude and not trustworthy. When they say they will call they don't call. Again DON'T TRUST AMAZON.IN
  5. Fifth Communication Floor supervisor hangup phone on me. This is inhuman attitude.
  6. Sixth communication with Floor manager he promised that product will be delivered today (22nd May) and he or floor supervisor will call me back which he didn't.  Again DON'T TRUST AMAZON.IN

What do you have say now. Do you still plan to use amazon.in for online shopping, think again there are better option in India today. Please remember amazon.in need us. But with this kind of attitude I say again DON'T TRUST AMAZON.IN.

Anyone having similar experiences please share here.

 Again DON'T TRUST AMAZON.IN...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eagerly awaiting for your comment.

If you want to be author with blog and take our fight forward, please contact me.